Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SECRET Chicken

This is a great dish to do on days you can't figure out what to eat or when you have no time. Someone at work many years ago suggested this and said it was the best chicken she has ever had. I didn't believe her, I mean really THE BEST CHICKEN, that's a tall order. But I did give it a try and to my surprise it was the BEST and EASIEST chicken ever!!! But as you all know my husband is a picky eater, so I had to sneak this one in. I made it and kept dumping on the bread crumbs so he wouldn't see the mayo mixture. So we sat down to dinner and I held my breath while he took his first bite......Wait for it........"wow, this is good Babe!" YES! SUCCESS! I did tell him after he ate it that there was something in there he did not like but he didn't seem to mind. But we refer to this dish as the "secret chicken". So unless he reads this post I'm good to keep cooking it and calling it secret chicken. Babe, if you are reading this I love you and hope you still ask for "secret chicken". Have a great day everyone and enjoy.

1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan (adjust to your own preferences)
4 tablespoons "Italian" bread crumbs-I just keep pouring until the mayo mixture is covered
4 skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan.
Spread mixture over chicken breasts, then sprinkle on bread crumbs.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for linking your ACTUAL post to Beauty and Bedlam! I had to try that sucker FOUR TIMES before I could figure it all out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have a picky eater too...and I feel like I'm talking about a child instead of a husband. So I know how it feels!

    Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds delicious. You have me intrigued. I must try it out. I can't wait to see the reaction I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy and delish! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!