Friday, July 30, 2010

I really dislike Jillian Micheals


OK so this one isn't a food post!! Shocking I know.

For a few weeks I have been going back and forth about buying a Jillian Micheal's workout DVD. Well last week I finally bit the bullet and I started it Sunday night. So needless to say Sunday night I am grunting and yelling "I hate you Jillian." If you have ever watched the Biggest Loser, you know she is one tough cookie and doesn't wait for you. Tuesday I could barely walk or breath, so I did my Pilate's DVD and did a lot of flexibility with that one. Wednesday I got on the wagon and did it Thursday too. Last night, I didn't yell nearly as much. And what was even better was I finally got through the last abs workout in circuit 3. Because before this I would do a few bicycles and then lay and die until the cool down. This DVD has three levels, so the Husband figured 9 days on each level. This DVD claims to shred 20 pounds in 30 days and the best part is each workout is 20 minutes. I just keep saying I can do anything for 20 minutes. I am not looking to shred 20 pounds but if I could lose the few pounds I put on in the winter and tone what I have, I will be greatly appreciative. So if you are looking for a butt kicking 101, Jillian Micheal's is the way to go. I feel that even if you never experimented with level 2 and 3 you would still be able to maintain what you've got on level 1. So Monday night I am going to move unto level 2. I will give you an update IF I am still alive at the end. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming due to the lack of a new post that Level 2 killed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!