Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Halfway doe

Happy summer everyone. I hope every are enjoying the cooler temps. I feel like whenever I update there is always a tonpf things that happened. My sister had her baby shower for her baby boy due in August. We visited my grandfather in long island. We haven't been there in 5 years for no good reason. But we used to go every summer and we have so many memories there. I hope my boys have those same precious memories. I am currently going through holistic nutrition school. Just yesterday I gotmymid point certificate to start taking clients. I will graduate in January but halfway done baby. How is your summer going?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Our full range of smoke and heat alarms from leading manufacturers, all compliant with the latest British Standards offering a solution for every type of application. If you are looking for battery powered alarms, abattery powered interlinked smoke alarms, mains powered alarms or alarms with radio-interlink capabilities, we offer a product to meet your needs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!