The Versatile blogger-with this award there are some rules, which are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
So with all that being said
THANK YOU ANGIE for award you really did make me very happy and smile!!
Seven things about me- 1. I also have red hair like Angie
2. I have a little boy named Jacob
3. I met my husband when I was in 4th grade
4. I want to own my own bakery shoppe when day
5. I love spring and fall best
6. I get excited to check the mail everyday-it's kind-of like Christmas for me
7. I love cookbooks!!! I rarely go to a yard sale, estate sale, or anywhere without buying one
So now the 15 blogs I would like to nominate for this award are as follows: This Blessed Life, Finding Joy in my Kitchen, Adventures of a Betty Crocker Wanna-Be, Eat, Live, Run, Lucy's Kitchen, Cooking During Moments, The Happy Housewife, The Gracious Pantry, The Newylweds, My Scrapbook Addiction, Recipes from the Cookie Jar, New Nostalgia, Hopeful Homemaker, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, Dairy of a Navy Wife
I follow all these blogs on daily basis and love them! These women are all amazing. I am so happy they open up their lives so I can share in them!
Now to get to the other exciting award from Sarah at Dairy of a Navy Wife. I met Sarah when my husband and I were engaged. The husband and Ben used to be college room-mates and they quickly became best friends. Through that friendship I met Sarah. She has a great blog where she has been talking about her experience of being a new navy wife. She is just so sweet and I find her to very strong. So thank you Sarah! The rules are to pick 10 blogs that I love to read. Well there are so many blogs that I read, that I just love and look forward to reading. But because I already listed 15 I am just going to stick to those blogs for now. Thank you again Sarah!